Practical Arrangement Tips
If you've jumped on the sola flowers bandwagon either as a diy bride doing her own wooden wedding flowers, a hobbyist using wood flowers for home decor, or decided to start a small business as a sola florist, it's extremely important to know how to arrange. If you can understand a few simple basics on how to arrange flowers, your projects will be easier and more balanced.
Here are some practical tips on arranging and some videos on samples of this:
- Add flowers in odd numbers
- Don't color block, but don't make a pattern
- Keep bigger and heavier items closer to the center
- Make sure that if you have a tall container, that the arrangement balances the height on top
- Use one type of flower and filler at a time; this will help you be able to see where to spread out each, so you don't end up with heavy clusters
- Use different, but complimentary textures, sizes and styles for flowers and filler
- Don't overthink things! Let your creativity shine
- Start with bulkier fillers and move to piecier
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.