Save Up to 70% | Free Shipping On Orders Over $100 | Orders ship in 1-5 Business Days
August 26, 2019
Rules for greeneries and fillers and what looks good together:
1. Dark dreens, such as eucalyptus, should be paired with softer sagey/gray greens, bluer greens, and should avoid the yellowy bright shades
2. Flocked greens pair well with greens that are not dewy or have a high sheen. Muted colors and more texture fit well with flocked greens such as Lamb's Ear and Dusty Miller
3. Yellowy greens should avoid the grayer/bluer tones to pair with. Whiter, brighter, and glossier pair well
4. For a boho look, use leafier, thick greens, paired with some tendrily wispy type flllers
5. For a traditional look, use softer greens and delicate filler such as babies breath.
6. For a wild look, do not use bulky greens, rather think wispy, thin, textured, and with variety
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 15, 2021
September 02, 2021